GB Forklifts has over 150 years of combined Forklift and Material Handling equipment knowledge, as well as experience in servicing and repairing a wide range of forklift trucks, plus other material handling equipment.
Our Engineers are all trained to carry out forklift repairs, servicing and Thorough Examination which gives them the knowledge and ability to repair or rebuild any type of forklift or material handling equipment, whether it's powered by Electric, LPG (Gas) or Diesel.
- Fully equipped workshops for all major repairs.
- Fully equipped vans and trained mobile engineers.
- All engineers rotated on servicing; Thorough Examination and repairs to prevent complacency.
- Thorough Examination Certificate covering the LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- We are totally committed to Safety, Service, quality and reliability.
- We keep an extensive range of parts at our Gloucester premises.
- We can supply parts for most other types of forklift trucks and other material handling.
- Full service and repair history kept on all forklifts and equipment we maintain.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week breakdown and service cover. (upon request)
- Call out times within 4 hours.
- Discounted Hire trucks are available while your machine is in our workshops for repair.
We understand what really matters to our business – Our Customers.
When our clients think of GB Forklifts, they are secure in the knowledge that we stand for “Honest and Reliable Service” and they can expect the best value from us.