Teleliner Jib To Suit 5000Kg Truck
Offering the same characteristics as our standard raised height extender jib, but with a shorter closed length, makes this jib the ideal choice for when manoeuvring in occasional confined spaces is required.
Manufactured to the highest quality, the short reach extender jib has four different lifting location points, offering a variety of load handling options.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift trucks capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck
With heel pin retention for safe securement to the forklift truck, and supplied with two hooks and shackles as standard, our short reach extender jib is the ideal choice for load handling in confined spaces, and like all our forklift truck attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Short reach extension facility making it ideal for manoeuvring in confined spaces
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations